lunes, 11 de marzo de 2019

Maintainance afternoon run

Today I ran easy, but the on Mondays my legs are generally fresh after 2 easy runs in a row, I count the long run as easy run because of the pace and intensity.

Today the plan was to do 8-9 laps in the Blasco park, incorporating 6 strides in the last 6th until the 8th lap. I headed out running at 4:15 p.m. after looking for jobs the whole day, so it was a productive day.

I only looked at the first lap in 5:36, then did not look until the 8th lap in 42:30 ( a PR for an easy run), which surprised me, I thought that I was running around 43:30, then the last lap after the 2 laps of strides, was in 5:07 so I was surprised with that. The legs felt very fresh and although this run was way faster than my normal easy runs, the effort was still easy. I even felt better today than some of my runs much slowers, go figure!

Weather was pretty good, nice solid run to prepare myself to tomorrows interval workout with my brother.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario