sábado, 2 de marzo de 2019

"Long run" in the harbor

Today I met my brother at 10 am to run in the harbor, We had to do it early since the heat is increasing, that means that winter is coming to an end, in the last 10 days or so I have not worn my windbreaker because I would bake myself if I wear that with the "heat".

The plan for today was 90 mins of easy running, that would be our long run for the week. We felt tired today because of last evening workout, but you got to do what you got to do.

We did the same route as 2 weeks ago, and I pretty much ran at the same pace, give or take 1-5 seconds of total time (1:27:38, then completed 90:31). As I told my brother, the body is an amazing machine!

In the hour I was tired and my brother as well, but despite how you feel you have to execute and do what it takes! The conversation was good today. Drank water as soon as We finished since I was pretty thirsty by the end.

Total for the day was 14.2k according to my brother`s GPS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario