sábado, 9 de marzo de 2019

Long run in the Harbor and in the Blasco park

Today I did my long run with my brother at 10:00 a.m., I ate breakfast at 8 a.m. just as usual (2 hours before running), however, when I run at 9 a.m. or earlier I dont eat breakfast prior to running.

We ran in the harbor and when I started within the first km I felt some GI problems, but I could managa them and it did not cause any problem till after the 45 mins of running, We crossed the 1st turnaround in 29:46, the slowest We have ever crossed that split, anyway, I was tired from last evening`s tempo run, so it was not a worry, I just ran by feel, I felt good though, as oppossed to last week where I felt tired early and got thirsty. After the 45 mins, I started to experience GI problems again, but it were stronger and I almost stop right there to sit, the problems kept going and coming, I explained my brother the situation, so after crossing the 9k loop before turning around, I headed home since I was far away, I could make it to home in 73:52, went to the bathroom, did my thing, and then, got out again to run the remaining 16:08 in the Blasco park, I ran from here, did 2 laps in the Blasco park in 11:34 (5:45,5:49) and then headed home to complete the 90 mins. I felt good today. but man, nothing worse than running with GI problems, your mind is not on the run itself, its how long are you gonna last before getting to a bathroom. Anyway, Glad that I could complete the run even if it was with a short stop. Around 14k total. Weather was good!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario