lunes, 25 de marzo de 2019

Post race recovery run

Today my legs feel pretty good, a bit tired, but I dont have a lot of soreness, that has happened in the last 2 races. Its rare, because in the past, I always was very very sore for 2-4 days after the race, even going downstairs was a pain! Maybe tomorrow the DOMS will be there, but for today I felt good.

However, I did not feel very motivated to run today, but you have to do what you have to do. At 4:20 p.m.

I went to the Blasco park and did 8 laps there very easy. I was surprised because the first lap was 5:45 and I was holding back a lot and keeping the effort very easy, decided not to look at the watch for the rest of the run and finished the 8 laps (7.2k) in 45:01. Felt pretty good and fresh. The weather was good also. I am getting in pretty good shape, but still ages away of my PR`s shape, but little by little getting there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario