sábado, 23 de marzo de 2019

Easy run shake out

Today I ran at 9 a.m. in the Blasco park with my brother. Last night I drank 3 beers (1 liter) and thought that it would impact today`s run, but to be honest I did not feel the least effect of the alcohol outside of GI problems ending the run.

The plan for me was to run 8 laps easy to shake out for tomorrow`s race and to make up some of kms that I did not run yesterday. The first couple of laps were in 12:06, then did not look at the watch again and finished the 8 laps in 46:36. Last 2-3 laps were at a good easy clip. My brother only did 5 kms.

The  race course will be funny, but We will run in the beach sand for 2kms so I think that time goals are out of the window, I run by effort though, so I ll run my best and see what happens, it should be fun. Weather today was good!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario