martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

Back to the wagon

After 2 days off, losing my long run and resting again on monday, today I am back to the wagon, On saturday I felt the legs very tight and even hurted when I walk, the shin splints started to bother me and I went to bed at 3:00 a.m., on Monday decided to rest as planned every week , and today continue with normal training week. This morning around 10:05.m. went out to the conservatory with my brother, but he took off in the first 600m and built a gap of 100-200m, only seeing him once in every lap far away, did 6 laps with the last lap including 4 strides. In the strides felt heavy, maybe I am still tired!! the weather was hot. so 8.5k in 47:26, 1 min faster than I normally do, felt good at the end but felt very long mentally!

8.5k,47:26.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario