domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

Short long run:12k

This morning woke up a bit tired and with not much motivation to run, but since I am very ¨disciplined¨ with my training I went out anyway at 7:20 a.m. with my brother, He would do 22k, I would do only 12k because as I have said several times this week its a low week, felt fairly tired in the first half, which I passed in 36:31. On the way back felt a lot better and I did naturally faster to finish the 12k in 1:09:20, second half in 32:49, almost 4 mins faster, it seems that I started too slugish. Anyway felt very happy to finish the run, felt strong at the end, and almost felt like I did not run long enough! also, I have noted that from 12k on I need water, I got very thirsty.
12k total, 69:20(36:31,32:49)

Runs this week: 6 runs.

Kilometraje semanal: Around 54.6 kms, right where I wanted to be this week, next week its going to be 40+ miles again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario