martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

Predawn double face run

This morning woke up at 5:15 a.m. and was out the door by 5:35 a.m., was not easy though,but after you are done you feel great, this morning I felt great in a sense, but bad in another sense, as soon as I started the legs felt really great from yesterday long run, but from the get go, my left shin splint bothered me the whole way till the finish of the run, within 80m to the run had to stop because there were dogs barking I suddenly thought to be back to home and run later, but then did not see the dogs and walked that pice of road, around 30 seconds, then started running again, did 9k to the mirador in 52:46 or so, felt really good but the left shin splint not as good- while running I compared both legs and I imagined the left leg like the right leg, man I would have been totally recovered and feeling perfect- but that pain is bothering me- everytime that I last more than 8 weeks training decent the pain come back, the idea to cure is to rest, but resting only will dissapear it temporary after the training comes decent again, the pain come back!! dont know what to do!!my training is going really well!! weather was great at this time of the morning! Had to skip the strides on Friday and today because of the leg problem.
9k total, 52:46.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario