miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

Predawn long intervals

This morning I woke up at 5:15 a.m because I really wanted to do my intervals today in the predawn, thats what I did, at 5:50 a.m. I warmed up to the mirador 3k, stretched a bit, and did my long intervals that were 3 x mile with 800m jog in between, the splits were 6:55,7:03,6:55( 1600m), felt pretty good and the pace felt manegable and the recovery felt long, so felt pretty good in this one, the pace supposed to be 5-10k race pace, but could not help myself and that was the wayit turned out!! it seems that I have improved since my last 5k race, felt very happy for it!! 2k cool down to my house and 1k walking, I did a total of 11.6k. Wanted to do 4 repeats, but this is a low week of training so I did only 3, by tht end of the workouts felt tired. Happy Wednesday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario